Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Team Athletics

First Team Athletics (FTA) is an Off-Season Youth Football Program. It is designed to teach kids the fundamental skills of football and condition them for the upcoming season. The program is for all ages. I personally have 2 of my sons in the program, ages 4 and 11. The Coaching team is great, with Coaches from the High School and College level. I personally am a Coach at FTA and I also Coach for the Doral Broncos.

Yesterday Dwayne Bowe (Kansas City Chiefs All Star Receiver) and Antwan Barnes (Baltimore Ravens Linebacker) stopped by to train with the kids. After all training was done, they spoke to the kids about the importance of school and working hard to achieve their goals.

If you are interested in joining the program please email me at vherrera@shopdoral.com and I will make sure you get a special ShopDoral rate. The official website for the program is

No comments:

Post a Comment